Nothing matches LATICRETE SUPERCAP’s ability to deliver perfectly flat floors faster, safer, cleaner, and with less environmental impact. Allegheny Contract is the exclusive provider of this revolutionary floor-leveling system in New England.
How it works
Deflection is all-too common problem on slabs. Correcting uneven slabs requires all trades to compensate, slowing the work and costing the building owner valuable project time and money. SUPERCAP changes that, with a time-saving, cost-effective method for finishing new concrete or capping existing slabs. With its fast delivery system, an entire floor can be capped in hours instead of days – and trades can be back to work on that floor within hours instead of days.That keeps your job moving.
The SUPERCAP Difference
- Time savings: pour 30,000 pounds per hour of self-leveling SUPERCAP.
- No silica dust: Since SUPERCAP IS mixed at the truck, not on the floor.
- No clean up: No palettes, no fork lift, no bags or dust ever enter the building.
- Quick drying: The floor is walkable within two hours, and trades can get back on the floor within 24 hours.
- Improved worker safety: No need for installers to lift and carry 50 lb. bags of concrete.
- Less impact to jobsite equipment: No need to schedule and tie up elevators. Everything is mixed at the street, in the SUPERCAP truck.
- Work on multiple areas: SUPERCAP can pour two contiguous half- floors at a time, so trades can continue to
- work on half the floor longer.
- LEED points: SUPERCAP is Greenguard Gold Certified.
- High early compressive strength and dimensionally stable with low shrinkage.
Learn more about SUPERCAP. (Link to FAQ)
(add some type of ads from intertech)